Programs & Challenges
Spring Health Reset Program
Over 4 weeks, you will learn a way to eat which will energise you, improve your sleep and help you to trim down.
The program will look at what you eat, as well as the “how” and “why” you eat which is important for long-term results.
This challenge requires you to make a commitment to make a change, but there will no weighing of food, counting calories, or before and after photos.
A very user friendly app will be provided for you to use to track your food which requires only photos (no time consuming data entry).
What is included:
- Individualised Nutrition Coaching – weekly feedback on what you eat via a food tracking app which I can view and provide direct, real time feedback
- Group Support and Recipe Sharing – via Private Facebook group
- Weekly Education Sessions (30mins) – via Facebook live on topics such as setting goals, tips to make habits stick, building healthy meals and which foods to choose in the supermarket
- Individual Weekly Goals – each week you will receive a new individual weekly goal for you to work on
- Habit Tracker – you will receive this to keep track of your new healthy habits
- What to Eat – List of foods to include in your week
- Recipes for Top 5 Breakfast, Snacks, Lunches and Dinners
Cost: $130 for 4 weeks
Dates: Monday 11th November – Sunday 8th December, 2019