You will receive a personalised 7 free health coaching sessions delivered via Zoom or telephone. Focused on how to make healthy habits stick.
18 years or over and have a score of 12 or higher on the AUSDRISK test https://www.diabetesaustralia.com.au/risk-calculator and a BMI of 25 or higher.
18 years or over and have been diagnosed with one or more of the following conditions: heart disease or stroke, diabetes during pregnancy (gestational diabetes), high cholesterol, high blood pressure, high blood glucose levels, polycystic ovarian syndrome
- 7 group (via Zoom) or telephone health coaching sessions
- Tools on how to create habit change
- Health info on nutrition, mindful eating, physical activity, stress management, sleep
- Evidence-based program – it’s been running for about 13yrs now
- Reduce weight
- Improve healthy eating
- Improve fitness
- Reduce blood glucose
- Reduce cholesterol
Free for eligible participants
These fun and interactive workshops will boost your employees health knowledge, wellbeing and your organisations productivity.
Nutrition corporate health workshops and seminars are a fantastic way to increase employee productivity, engagement, creativity and focus.
The focus is on ensuring they are practical, fun and interactive. Participants will walk away with increased skills and knowledge to make sustainable changes to their health that they can incorporate into their busy lifestyles.
40 minute to 1 hour workshops are suggested to fit into your employees lunch break.
Longer workshops or seminars can be designed upon request.
Topics can be tailored to your requirements, however here are some popular topics:
- Energy Boosting Snacks
- Eating for Optimal Energy
- Nourish Your Gut – Foods for Great Gut Health
- Food & Mood
- Navigating Food Labels
- Mastering Meal Planning
- Fuelling for Sport & Exercise
- Helping to Control Type 2 Diabetes with Food
- Tips & Tools for Healthy Weight Management
- Managing Stress through Nutrition
- Boosting Immunity with Food
Contact Mel for pricing.
A personalised consultation can help you reach optimal health. Find out more about what to expect in a 1-1 nutrition consultation.
- An in depth collection of your health history, symptoms and current diet. This will assist determine the underlying causes of health concerns
- Relevant physical examinations (e.g. blood pressure, nails, measurements)
- Discussion of your health goals and what you would like to achieve
- Supplementation review where necessary
You will receive:
- Tailored diet and lifestyle recommendations to help you reach your goals
- Handouts which may include recipes or tips of how to improve your diet or lifestyle to support optimal health
- Supplement recommendations and prescription where needed
- Recommendations and referrals for any testing required to help inform a specific treatment plan (e.g. blood tests, stool testing, DNA testing)
Personalised nutrition recommendations to meet your health goals.
Initial Consult (75mins) $130
Follow-Up Consult (40mins) $80